With the amazing Teton mountain background and the elk horn mounted stunning community square, ideas is almost everywhere for the artists and visitors taking a trip to Jackson Hole. From paintings and sculptures, to fashion and accessories, to make and style as well as fun for foodies, there is a tool to feed every social hunger.
Some of the highlights from the Jackson Hole Fall Arts Festival, numerous of them cost-free, include:
– Sept. 7: the 25th annual Western Design Conference Opening Preview Party + Fashion Show, Snow King Events. $50 basic admission.
– Sept. 8-10: 25th annual Western Design Conference Exhibit + Sale, Snow King Events. $15.
– Sept. 8: Palates & Palettes Gallery Walk, participating galleries on the Town Square. Free.
– Sept. 9: Historic Ranch Tours, buses leave from Home Ranch car park at 2 p.m. $60.
– Sept. 10: Taste of the Tetons, Town Square. $2-$ 4/sample.
– Sept. 10: 18th Annual Takin’ It to the Streets, Town Square. Free.
– Sept. 14: Western Visions Artist Party, National Museum of Wildlife Art. $125.
– Sept. 15-16: Jackson Hole Showcase of Homes, various Jackson area homes. $75.
– Sept. 15-16: Jackson Hole Art Auction, Center for the Arts, midday.
– Sept. 16: The 22nd Annual Jackson Hole QuickDraw Art Sale as well as Auction, Town Square. Free.
– Sept. 17: Art Brunch Gallery Walk, taking part galleries. Free.For a full
timetable of Jackson Hole Fall Arts Festivals occasions, check out http://www.jacksonholechamber.com/events-calendar/fall-arts-festival/ or call 307.733.3316