Accessible just by ferry or luxury yacht, the private island retreat’s over-the-top Art Week plan features an abundance of curated art experiences for 2 that consists of a culinary masterpiece supper along the coastline, exclusive guided excursion of Art Basel by art consulting company LIAISONS, in addition to exclusive luxury yacht dockage space, costs accommodations in Rosemary’s Cottage as well as more.Details: Luxury accommodations for 2 at
- Rosemary’s Cottage, a three-bedroom home called after William K. Vanderbilt II’s daughter, featuring an exclusive yard with Jacuzzi Luxury yacht dockage space as well as gain access to
- to all of Fisher Island Club’s marina solutions (based upon accessibility )On-call high-end vehicle service for three days to take you to every Art Basel event in town Personal four-course dinner on the beach with red wine pairing, customized to the customer’s
- taste buds by Executive Chef Stephane Caporal VIP tickets to the 28th edition of Art Miami, America’s leading modern as well as modern art fair
- Two-hour private assisted scenic tour of Art Basel2017(during Vernissage )along with a contemporary art curator supplied by LIAISONS, highlighting one of the most desired artworks, historic pieces, up as well as coming musicians, fads as well as even more Full-day personal led sees of a curated option of galleries, museums, musicians’ workshops as well as satellite
- art reasonable brows through by LIAISONS (does not include art consulting commission costs) Based on a minimal three-day keep, the package is offered December 3-12, as well as is valued at$ 15,000(cost goes through change
). Rate is inclusive of tax obligations and also Fisher Island Club membership fees and also goes through availability.Located off the suggestion of South Beach and also admired as the private winter season estate of William K. Vanderbilt II and his family members, Fisher Island Club Hotel as well as Resort features lavish services, which include an exclusive coastline with sugar-white sand imported from the Bahamas, a championship golf links, 18 tennis courts consisting of all 4 “Grand Slam “playing surfaces, two deep-water marinas, a range of informal and also official dining places, a full-service day spa, hair salon and fitness center, and an aviary with loads of exotic birds.To publication this plan, telephone call 305.535.6000 or check out www.fisherislandclub.com.