Beginning the New Year as well as in event of National Bloody Mary Day, pick St. Regis Hotels & Resortsaround the globe will certainly be supplying a global Bloody Mary food selection for the month of January. From The St. Regis New York’s King Cole Bar where the alcoholic drink was improved to The St. Regis Rome and also a lot more, guests as well as residents alike are invited to uncover the initial Red Snapper in addition to an option of rotates on Bloody Mary cocktails as served at St. Regis Hotels & Resorts globally– from wasabi spiced Bloody Mary at The St. Regis Osaka to the tropical inspired Bloody Mary at The St. Regis Bahia Beach Resort.
The Bloody Mary cocktail was initial birthed 1934 at The St. Regis New York’s King Cole Bar as renowned French barman Fernand Petiot improved the dish for a vodka-and-tomato juice cocktail. Originally christened the “Bloody Mary”, the alcoholic drink was relabelled the “Red Snapper,” a name believed to be much more suitable for the resort’s elegant clientele. After more than 85 years, the legendary Red Snapper stays the signature St. Regis alcoholic drink. Today, each St. Regis Hotel & Resort all over the world creates its one-of-a-kind variation of the famous cocktail, utilizing regional active ingredients.
Commemorating this routine and also National Bloody Mary Day, global Bloody Mary food selections will be supplied at The St. Regis New York, The St. Regis Bahia Beach Resort, The St. Regis Washington D.C., The St. Regis Rome, and The St. Regis Florence for the month of January.
- The Red Snapper |The St. Regis New York– Stolichnaya vodka, Tomato Juice, Lemon Juice & Spices
- Shotgun Mary |The St. Regis Osaka — Tito’s Vodka, Beefeater Gin, Lime, Soy Sauce, Wasabi Powder, Tomato Juice
- Harry’s Texas Bloody Mary |The St. Regis Houston– Casa Dragones Tequila, Belvedere Vodka, The St. Regis Bloody Mary Mix, Cajun Seasoning
- The Capital Mary| The St. Regis Washington D.C.– Beefeater Gin , The St. Regis Bloody Mary Mix, Flavored with Old Bay Seasoning & Clam Juice
- The Maryterranean| The St. Regis Rome– Belvedere Vodka, The St. Regis Bloody Mary Mix, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Fresh Basil & Oregano
- The Bloody Brunello |The St. Regis Florence– Vodka, Grappa di Brunello di Montalcino, The St. Regis Bloody Mary Mix, Acacia Honey, Rosemary
- The Encanto Mary |The St. Regis Bahia Beach Resort– Vodka, Lime, Tomato Juice, Plantain Chips, Puerto Rican ají picante, Spicy Pepper, Stuffed Olives, as well as Seasoning