Azamara— the cruise ship line committed to Destination Immersion ® experiences– introduces the launch of its brand-new World Voyage aboard the firm’s newest ship, Azamara Onward. Starting on January 5, 2024, from Fort Lauderdale, Florida, the extensive sailing offers immersive and intimate experiences to the World’s Wonders. The 155-night trip will reach over 40 countries in 6 continents with 22 overnight stays and 27 late nights in port, giving travelers ample time to totally explore the abundant culture as well as background of each location.
Emphasizes of immersive experiences of the World’s Wonders:
- Great Wall of China (three-night land tour):Travelers will end up being completely engaged in Beijing with a visit to the Great Wall of China, an assisted trip via the Forbidden City and also Tiananmen Square, and also a rickshaw flight via the hutongs, or narrow alleys going back to the 16thcentury.
- Excellent Pyramids of Giza (coast tour):Guests are driven to Egypt’s largest city, Cairo. It’s here at the Giza Plateau where the Great Pyramids are found, the just one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World still in existence. An Egyptologist will certainly lead guests through this mortuary complex to the strange Sphinx. Furthermore, vacationers will check out other sites such as the Museum of Antiquities as well as cruise ship down the Nile river.
- Chichén Itzá (shore trip):Guests will fly over Caribbean waters and the Mayan Riviera’s tropical forest to Chichén Itzá, where a tourist guide will lead guests via the damages and submerse travelers in the old Mayan way of life.
- Petra (shore tour):Guests will certainly walk through the Siq, the narrow, winding canyon that brings about the strange desert city of Petra, Jordan. Called the “Rose Red City” for the color of rock where it was sculpted, Petra is home to old royal burial places, Colonnaded Street, and the Temple of Qasr al-Bint.
- Taj Mahal (three-night land expedition):Travelers will fly to New Delhi for sunup as well as sunset check outs to the Taj Mahal. Guests will also discover Agra Fort, the primary home of the emperors of the Mughal Dynasty till 1638, and also I’timād-ud-Daulah tomb, the Taj Mahal’s precursor.
- Christ the Redeemer (six-night land tour):Travelers will certainly appreciate a full expedition of Rio de Janeiro, including a browse through to Corcovado to see the towering Christ the Redeemer statuary, a cable television vehicle flight to the top of Sugarloaf Mountain, as well as a journey to Iguazú Falls to see both the Brazilian and also Argentinian sides of the one of the world’s largest falls.
- Colosseum (shore excursion):Guests will certainly travel back in time to the world of gladiatorial magnificence inside the Colosseum. A regional guide will certainly lead the tiny team through the 2000-year-old amphitheater that when seated approximately 55,000 spectators.
Various other immersive overnight experiences offered on the World Voyage consist of a stay on a Great Barrier Reef island, total with glass base boat expeditions as well as snorkeling to see the unique wild animals up close; a journey through the cobblestoned roads of Transylvania, Romania to discover the life of Vlad the Impaler, who inspired Bram Stoker’s Dracula; and also an exploration of the centuries-old rock-cut churches and wayward “fairy smokeshafts” of Cappadocia, Turkeywith lodging in a cavern resort.
Azamara’s World Voyage features over $22,000 in special features, including the company’s trademark AzAmazing Evenings– developed to attach guests to the regional society of the destination– $7,000 in onboard credit scores, business class air travel, a pre-voyage resort keep and gala, access to unique World Voyage occasions, a costs drink plan for two, and a lot more. Shore adventures as well as over night land trips will be available at an added cost.
To book, please see azamara.com/worldvoyage or call 888-858-5388. Reservations are presently open to Azamara Circle Loyalty participants only and also will certainly be open to all on December 7, 2021.